miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

Dumb blond guy

My mum was right,
I won´t take flights.
No more nonsense.
I can´t deal with fake,
so I left your game.
I gave my turn
to some other girl.
I didn´t come so far
to masturbate myself
in front of a dumb blond guy.
No more second-hands.
I was the easiest joy
and you fucked it up.
When silence´s the answer
no questions will be served.
Of course I inspired you,
I´ve thousend things to do
in the name of love
but any with you.
At least you know
that I´m not blonde.
Lies in my life
never fit.
How happy I am
that you won´t be
the father of my child.
In your sky
there are no starts
just firelights
easy to blow out.
Now I understand your nightmares,
Now I see your fear,
you lost the best you could bring.
I ate all your brithis hills,
your woods are just an infant draw.
Polly knows you more than you thought
´cause she lived next door
in your dud happy world.
So we´ll see how you are
ten years from now
´cause you have learnt
the first lesson to become a man.



Texto:Gloria March

No hay comentarios: